Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 31 May 2000 23:48:28 GMT

>Yeah, well it's time I present another e-mail to bother the GML community.

>This time I want to know what rituals people go into when they make their

>models. I usually have a few...

I tend to have a smaller number of kits on backlog, so I just take a glance
(smiles). Then, I just ready all the stuff I need on the worktable. I make
sure I have a full day free, since preparing a kit is simply exhausting. then
I turn on the music, which can be anything from Ethnic to classical to alternative
-- just to keep my mind in a groove. then I start.
"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919