Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Tue, 30 May 2000 22:16:20 -0700

Alright ladies and gentlemen =)
(do we have any ladies on the list, out of curiosity?)
By popular request, I've stuck all of the timed Gundam TV episode, movie,
and OVA scripts I've been able to find online. This includes the char's
counterattack script people were looking for earlier today. They're all in
JacoSub timed script format, which is easily converted to other script
formats like SSA, etc.
If anyone's got any other scripts they'd like to share with the GML, just
e-mail 'em over and I'll stick them online.
You can get at em by going to http://www.wingzero.net and clicking the link
to scripts.

Enjoy =)

---