BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 31 May 2000 00:11:53 EDT

In a message dated 5/31/00 12:05:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tabby@psn.net
writes:

<< Just took a look at Protoculture Addicts 60, featuring AB Dunbine.
 Apparently the HGAB models are a precursor to a DVD release or the series
 in Japan. Not that this information would get me to actually ((buy)) a copy
 of P.A.... >>

  Now, I wish they would release AB Dunbine on DVD in an English subbed form.
The more I hear about ABD, the more interested I am to see the series. Is it
any good? I subscribed to P.A. for a year and liked it, for its anime series
coverage, but needs to be bigger or something.

Aaron