BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 30 May 2000 23:59:39 EDT

In a message dated 5/30/00 11:56:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Gzilla2000@webtv.net writes:

<< I read, heard, or saw something (may have been this list) about a live
 action Gundam show. It had live actors (some were American) as the
 pilots and the rest of the thing was cgi. Can anyone shed any lite on
 this. Was it a released or unreleased pilot for a tv show? A tv
 special maybe? Test footage for a movie perhaps? Of course this could
 just be the ramblings of a lunatic. >>

  I believe its the G Savior movie, if I am not mistaken.

Aaron