John Tay (webcaster99@yahoo.com)
Tue, 30 May 2000 19:10:52 -0700 (PDT)

For me,

I would choose the kit that i wanted to do, study the
manual & decide which paint i should use..so that i
can concentrate on the building.

I'll follow the instruction, cut up most of the pieces
that needs to be glued. Usually, i will fix up the
legs first. Becos after finishing the legs...i pose
them side by side & visualise what will be the effect
with the body & arms come in. This give me a kinda
motivation.

Of course, i will apply cement & then sandpaper off
the unsightly lines. Apply a thin layer of the color
first. Let it dry for 1/2 or 1 day.

During this time..watch some Gundam anime to boost up
morale & interest.

After dry, then paint over a good coat of the color.

Use marker to draw the panel lines & then finishing it
up with a top coat flat spray to make it look
"non-plastic".

I would say the most difficult part will be the little
details that needs to be paint especially the head
area & the legs. I learn from the process & apply this
experience to my other kits so that i know which parts
need to be painted first & etc.

Finally...pose it on my shelf with my other done-up
models & admire it. Satisfied & start to think about
the next kit.....

http://gundam.aeug.org/