Thomas Yung (msgundam@mediaone.net)
Tue, 30 May 2000 21:24:55 -0400

> First I'd gleefully look at the selection of kits I have, and choose which
> one I want to do. After that I'd gleefully open the package, and study
the
> manuel... basically look at the color guide, and look at the pictures.
Then
> judging from these pictures, I see what paints i need to purchase.
Anyways,
> afterwards, I start with the building. Usually this takes a couple days,
> considering I never do it all in one sitting. I'm never patient enough to
> sit there and watch the paint dry. So I'd paint one part, and just leave
it
> there for a day or two until I'm in the mood to finish. Well once it's
done,
> I'd tell all my friends, write a review... and pose it up on a shelf next
> my other models. That's about it. Apparently I have this thing about
having
> at least three kits to choose from. What about you guys?
>
> ~Andy Lee

Well, I don't know about anybody else but for me, I'd normally buy multiples
of the same kit, my friends (Da Big Guy & Lurky) thinks I'm nuts and spend
my money foolishly, but hey, it's something I like and enjoy. When I'm
ready to start building, I pick a kit at random, build it as is. If it's
okay enough for me to bear looking at, I then paint it. If I like it
enough, I'd then grab another of the same kit, and.....it's MODIFYING TIME
!!

Thomas Yung
Master 'Grader' not 'Bater'