CookSuxXL@aol.com
Tue, 30 May 2000 21:02:25 EDT

Ok, another situation has arised in my modelling situation and am wondering
what people do for it. I have just got into painting the Turn A Kapool and
sure as heck, it's very difficult to have the colors seperated perfectly
between the limbs, kinda hard to describe what my problem is. Anyways, how
do you people paint small areas to a precision? I use a toothpick dipped in
paint to get these areas, but it's not really precise. I usually don't have
the steady hand to do it. Any advice?

~Andy Lee
CookSuxXL