BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 30 May 2000 18:35:33 EDT

 For me, I very seldom let my unassembled kits pile up. When I have extra
cash to use on kits, I order about 3-4 at once, then build them all, one
after the other until I have no kits left, then order more when I have the
cash to do so.

 Now for when I start a kit, I'll look at the pictures on the side of the box
and go over the whole manual. Next, after washing the parts in warm water and
dish washing liquid (this makes the glue and paint stick better) I look over
the parts and decide, IMO, what needs painted, if any paint is required. I
only paint stuff that sticks out as not being the right color. Then I fill in
the panel lines with a Pigma Micron pen and stick the finished kit in a cool
pose on my shelf. I glue all non moving parts, this seems to make each kit
stronger. I also "play" with the more durable of my kits once and awhile.

I have been playing with the idea of making a Battle Diorama for my kits.
Anyone know of any books and/or web sites that have diorama making tips and
techniques?

Aaron