BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 30 May 2000 18:24:27 EDT

In a message dated 5/30/00 4:13:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
oom9@crosswinds.net writes:

<< I'm asked this a few times, but I have'nt got any replies. Does anybody
know if www.gundamshop.com is a reliable website? >>

   Well, they are part of Splash Page Comics and I ordered a complete set of
the American Ronin Warriors toys a few years back and did receive my order.
So, unless they have changed, they should be very reliable. I order most of
my stuff from HLJ now, though, until I find another place that is comparable
to HLJ's prices.

  No, not Rainbow Ten, as they only accept credit cards. I would gladly order
from them, if they accepted money orders.

Aaron