Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Tue, 30 May 2000 17:51:22 -0400

> Yeah, well it's time I present another e-mail to bother the GML community.
> This time I want to know what rituals people go into when they make their
> models. I usually have a few...
<SNIP>
> That's about it. Apparently I have this thing about having
> at least three kits to choose from. What about you guys?

Well I'm no expert, but I have taken to going home Friday
nights, pulling out the PG Gundam box, pulling the right few
sprues, and watching Farscape. I have a set of orange snips
that are made for sprue cutting, much better than an Xacto
knife, or Nail Clippers... I'll watch a little TV, and get ready
for my Saturday Gundam Game... I usually work until the
midnight Toonami block is over, so I get about 5 hours of
work done every Friday night...

So far I've built the Head, an Arm, and a Leg of the PG. I
am only building the mechanics without the Armor so I can
draw a Cutaway illustration of it. There hasn't been a good
one of those in 20 years, the original looked more like a
wiring diagram than the guts of a fighting machine.

Paul