CookSuxXL@aol.com
Tue, 30 May 2000 17:15:59 EDT

Yeah, well it's time I present another e-mail to bother the GML community.
This time I want to know what rituals people go into when they make their
models. I usually have a few...

First I'd gleefully look at the selection of kits I have, and choose which
one I want to do. After that I'd gleefully open the package, and study the
manuel... basically look at the color guide, and look at the pictures. Then
judging from these pictures, I see what paints i need to purchase. Anyways,
afterwards, I start with the building. Usually this takes a couple days,
considering I never do it all in one sitting. I'm never patient enough to
sit there and watch the paint dry. So I'd paint one part, and just leave it
there for a day or two until I'm in the mood to finish. Well once it's done,
I'd tell all my friends, write a review... and pose it up on a shelf next to
my other models. That's about it. Apparently I have this thing about having
at least three kits to choose from. What about you guys?

~Andy Lee
CookSuxXL