lemon (lemontea@earthlink.net)
Tue, 30 May 2000 13:00:23 -0700

Brett Jensen wrote:

> I doubt you paid $50 for the Sol bioroid if you were gonna use it for gaming.

  Actually, I paid $40 for it over 3 years ago, and if you knew how much
WH40K stuff costs in general, you wouldn't think it was too much for an
interesting piece like the Bioroid. As for the auction, like I said, I
just thought I'd offer it to you guys first (as opposed to E-bay). I
won't post any more about it (offers, bids, etc.), but if anyone is
interested, free to e-mail me directly. Sorry if I struck a nerve.

        Trevor in California