Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Mon, 29 May 2000 23:13:13 -0700

I don't think this is the place for this. I know that I don't want the GML
to turn into E-bay.

Auctions also annoy me since you can often find rare kits like that for next
to nothing in Japan. I just got an equally rare LT. Jeanne in Armor model at
Mandarake in Shibuya for $6. I doubt you paid $50 for the Sol bioroid if you
were gonna use it for gaming.

It's all of these auctions that have driven the price of Macross and
Mospeada toys out of the reach of most fans. sorry to rant but this is a pet
peeve of mine. ^_-

---Brett Jensen