Flanker358@aol.com
Tue, 30 May 2000 02:22:55 EDT

> 9
> Eventually, Char decides that the space colonies can never be truly
> independent unless there are no humans left on earth.
> Eventually, Zechs decides that the space colonies can never be truly
> independent unless there are no humans left on earth.

Hmm....were you watching the same show I was watching? Zech's reason was to
fight a war so bad that people would be shocked out of any hawkish intents
for the next 100 years...He wanted forever peace or something, not just
liberating the Colonies...And He's grudge with Heero ceased to exist by the
time EW came about..unlike that Char who held it for about 14 years...