Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 30 May 2000 22:05:27 GMT

>No argument from me, it's the one comic book that shows the possibility of such

>medium (I am not a big fan of MAUS and Love & Rockets...). It's a tie with
>for Vendetta in my opinion, sometimes I like V more but on other occasions
may
>consider Watchmen superior. Incredible stuff.

V for Vendetta is one of my all-time favorites, too, along with Ronin from Frank
Miller...I wonder when they'lkl be able to do such intriuing america-style stories
into gundam? maybe that's the next step...using american-style stories and
concepts in the gundam world.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter