Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Mon, 29 May 2000 20:23:33 MST

>well, I am going to get a few of these things, should I get the RGM-79(G)
>from 08th MS Team, RGM-79GS space use from 0080, or the RGM-79G GM Command
>from 0080? They all have the same basic structure, so I am wonder which kit
>is better?

Well, you can read my reviews (and Core's) of the RGM-79[G] GM Ground and
the RGM-79G GM Command over at the Newtype Asylum.
(http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/)

You can't go wrong with either one. The GM Ground has better poseability
and more weapons. It also costs more and I think the orange body and feet
are a pretty ugly color.

If you're willing to pay a bit more, get the 08th MS Team GM Sniper. It's
the same as the GM Ground, but it's molded in dark green and comes with the
big sniper rifle and a 1/1200 model MA.