lemon (lemontea@earthlink.net)
Mon, 29 May 2000 19:53:45 -0700

I have an unbuilt plastic kit of the Sol (red) Bioroid from Southern
Cross that I aquired many years ago (I was going to use it for my Eldar
army in WH40K, but I changed my mind). I was thinking of putting it up
for auction on E-bay, but I thought I'd offer it to the GML crew first
(since we are all mech-heads in one way or another). The box and
contents are in perfect condition, no parts have been taken off the
sprues, it even still has the little teeny tiny tube of glue that used
to come with Japanese models back in the 70's and 80's.
  Here's how I'll do it; e-mail me directly with your bid, and I'll post
the most recent bid as an OT posting on this list (so it's anonymous
who's doing the bidding). I'll reply directly to the top bidder if
his/her bid is currently the top bid (if you don't get a personal e-mail
from me when I post the current top bid, it isn't you). We'll start at
$50 (US), and work in increments of $5 (US). I'll keep the auction open
until Saturday night at midnight/Sunday morning (12:00am PST). I'll
inform the winner sometime on Sunday and we'll work out the shipping
details. I'll accept only Money Orders in US Dollars as payment (when
this is all over).
  I'm only doing this because it's just been sitting on my shelf for a
few years (not getting built), and I'm sure there's someone out there
who's a bigger Southern Cross fan than I am.

        Trevor in California