-V- (vsze@wwdg.com)
Mon, 29 May 2000 09:33:47 -0700

> > >Ever since Zeta Gundam, it seems to be tradition to start a Gundam
> > >show with one Gundam, and introduce another halfway through the
> > >show, which the series will end with. The show's original Gundam
> > >ends up either being destroyed, given to another pilot, or ignored
> > >altogether. So, I'd thought I'd put this up: Which is better in
> > >each series, the first Gundam or their replacement?
> >
> > The whole point of the upgrade is to sell more model. But in terms of
show
> > logic, it is to get better MS for your war effort.
> >
> > >Zeta Gundam:Gundam Mark II vs. Zeta Gundam

Zeta.... just because it can do everything Mark II can and more! (not to
mention the design survived many years as opposed to other TMS...)

> > ZZ Gundam: Zeta Gundam -> ZZ Gundam

ZZ... it has that weird mega particle cannon on the forehead that can wipe
everything away janitor style...

> > >Gundam 0083:Gundam GP01 vs. Full Vernian vs. Gundam GP03
> >
> > GP01-Fb is just a functional change and upgrade from GP01. But GP03 is
> > continuity buster that had to be swep under the rug. If AE can build
GP03
> > in 0083, they can certaintly build much much better at the beganning of
Zeta
> > than just Rick Dias.

yeah, look at GP03-D!!! wonder how the progression from that to
Hyaku-Shiki's mega particle cannon was... I mean, the gp03d is just a bit
more powerful isn't it...

> > >Victory Gundam:Victory I vs. Victory II
> >
> > Considered that Victory Gundam is a mass produced MS, and V2 is a one of
> > kind MS, you get the picture. V2 is also the fastest Gundam in all of
> > Gundam continium, supporting that wing of light.
> >
> > >G Gundam: Shining vs. God

just look at the name.. it's supposed to have god-like strength...

> > >Gundam Wing: Wing vs. Wing Zero

personally, i liked wing more than wing zero because of the "wing" design
(the two wings on the back). however, wing zero custom is another story...

> > >Gundam Wing:Deathscythe vs. Deathscythe Hell

DH all the way.

> > >Gundam Wing:Shenlong vs. Altron

I kinda liked shenglong's torso design more...

> > >Gundam X:X vs. Double X
> >
> > Ridiculous overpowerful cannon or Super Ridiculous overpowerful cannon?
> >
> > >I might have missed a few....anyway, which is better in your opinion?

how about ReGz -> Nu Gundam...

> > Well, ther is the ever more stupendous powerups in Sentinel Gundam.
>From a
> > already ridiculous powerful Superior Gundam (A Gundam more powerful than
ZZ
> > in the same era?), to the clearly not advicable Ex-S Gundam?

sometimes you gotta wonder how FAZZ was in the same era, but judo's ZZ only
had half the amount of armour, minus the big-ass bazooka (you would think
they'd send it all in the same shipment?!). And Ex-S also had N times the
firepower than ZZ too.... sheeshh..