Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Mon, 29 May 2000 08:44:56 -0700

The only time when Nuke was successfully used in breaking up something as
large as Solomon (actually larger) was Londo Bell's successful use of nukes
inside Axis. But that's by placing at known crackline within Axis, and
being able to gain access to it (Even then, they only managed to break it
into 2). A well defended astroid fortress should be able to hold off
nuclear attack quite easily.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]