Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Mon, 29 May 2000 00:46:51 MST

For the past several weeks I've been working on a piece of Gundam fan
fiction. After much effort, I just finished the first of many (probably 14)
installments.

Eventually, I'll put it up somewhere on the net, but for the moment, I'd
like for some knowledgeable Gundam fans to read it and give me some comments
and/or constructive criticism. Hopefully, someone else may be able to spot
anything I missed and help me smooth over the rough spots. Since this list
seems to be overflowing with knowledgeable Gundam fans, I was hoping to
solicit some volunteers.

Anyone who's interested please reply via private e-mail.

Thanks.