Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Sat, 27 May 2000 05:58:10 -0700

> Other then it being fat, why are you withholding your opinion about this
AB
>HG line until you see news of a Drumlo? Does its size have a possibility of
>affecting its joint movement or something?

Oh, I don't have any doubts about the potential quality of such a kit, just
it's appearance. In the Dunbine setting, the Drumlo has a role similar to
the Zaku in UC, and is similar in sophistication to the Dom. A UC series of
models lacking any equivalent to either the Dom or the Zaku is just that -
lacking, and I fear the squat, ugly, functional looking Drumlo may be
overlooked for the flashier designs that have already been announced.

Besides, I love the big lug, it's my favourite Aura Battler.

tby