Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Sat, 27 May 2000 03:47:48 -0700

> As far as I know, no English translation Official or other wise, exists of
>the Aura Battler Dunbine anime, which is a shame. I would love to see this
>series.
>
>Aaron

Well, since Bandai is taking Gundam marketing in the U.S. seriously, and
Escaflowne is right around the corner, I'd like to think they're gearing up
for at least a DVD/VHS release in English, to be followed by juicy HG kits.
I'm witholding any serious opinion on the "HGAB" until I see news of the
((Drumlo)).

tby