BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 28 May 2000 23:09:39 EDT

In a message dated 5/28/00 10:57:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nurbs@pacbell.net writes:

<< Aura Battler Dunbine. A show Tomino wrote after Gundam.. Basically
insectoid
 mecha.. They are part creature part mech. The later versions for the OVA
 movies were WAY better.. Better looking than EVA IMHO... >>

  Actually, Aura battlers are a mis mash of dead creature parts from the
native creature/animal life in Aura Battler Dunbine. They use an artificial
muscle instead of gears. I can dig up some information and scan it and post
it to the 'Net if anyone wants me too. I can't remember the specifics right
now, of what this article said.

Aaron