BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 28 May 2000 23:02:55 EDT

In a message dated 5/28/00 10:42:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Gzilla2000@webtv.net writes:

<< The link on the site I got this picture from said it is a 1/72 Bilbine.
 It was grouped with pictures of Gundam models. Is it from Gundam? The
 box behind it says HG Universal Century. I thought HGUC was only Gundam
 model kits? >>

  Billbine is another Aura Battler like Dunbine. HG means High Grade, Bandai
makes more then just Gundam kits. UC is the time period in Gundam. Billbine
and Dunbine are AB HG, which means Aura Battler High Grade.

  As far as I know, no English translation Official or other wise, exists of
the Aura Battler Dunbine anime, which is a shame. I would love to see this
series.

Aaron