Brandon Perlow (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Sun, 28 May 2000 20:09:01 -0700

I might diffe r with you. It was done by murakami-wolf -svenson I think.
These guys did zorro and ninja turtle. I think they are canadian or
american . They definately use Korean studios.. But I dont think was the
same shop that did speed years ago.. This came out about 5 years ago or
so. They made in Japan about 3 years ago , an OVA redo of Speed Racer
with modern designs, story and anim.. It looked pretty
interesting...Totally different thatn that bastardazation..