Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Sun, 28 May 2000 20:51:44 -0400

>So how did the cover that one up? Say that the Gundam was entirely of Zeon >development(It does kind of resemble the Dom and other Zeon designs), or some kind of >mock-up or fake?

And then later the Titans use the same head design for the Psycho Gundam...

I'm sure the designers were trying to recall the imagery of Camille vs Psycho
Gundam, as much as the character design staff were busy recreating Amuro
versus Char...

But anyone having seen the Delaz video would recognize it, however when you
saw the Psycho Gundam the last thing you were probably thinking was hey
don't I know that face from somewhere...

Paul
"Do not seek to follow in the footsteps
 of the wise. Seek what they sought."
 - Basho, 17th century Japanese poet