BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 28 May 2000 20:43:11 EDT

In a message dated 5/28/00 8:30:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
yenm@iconn.com.ph writes:

<< Question - in the MSIA section - there's a link to a Combattler V and
 Dunbine.

 I clicked on it and it didn't look like the Combattler V I knew. Which Robot
 is it?>>

  Its Xabungle, HLJ made a mistake.

 <<The MSIA version of Combattler along with Raideen has been out for about a
 year now and is sold here in stores for about US$12 in the Philippines.>>

  That is correct, there is already an SRiA / MSiA Combattler.

<< thanks in advance,

 Fed >>

Aaron