Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Sun, 28 May 2000 11:22:49 MST

>At the end of 0083 it states that all records of the GP-series Gundams were
>erased...but as we see clearly in Episode 6, the Delaz fleet's declaration
>of war appears to have been shown on Television broadcasts, at least those
>at Von Braun?
> So how did the cover that one up? Say that the Gundam was entirely of
>Zeon development(It does kind of resemble the Dom and other Zeon designs),
>or some kind of mock-up or fake?

This is one of the biggest plot holes in the Gundam universe. It seems that
in their effort to produce a dramatic, epic story (which I don't think they
did a very good job of BTW) the creators of 0083 added earthshattering
events to the timeline which are totally inconsistent with Zeta Gundam.

There are various ways to explain it, including the all the records were
deleted excuse given at the end of 0083, but I don't think most of them are
particularly credible.