Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Sun, 28 May 2000 05:27:51 GMT

Argh.... Sorry guys, that's not what I wanted to know. What I meant is how
are Gyan's combat performance in the game. Are they better than Gelgoog?
I know that Gyan is generally build for close range combat but what about
the wicked looking high mobility Gyan? Any difference? Sure Gelgoog is
more tougher in power/generator stats wise, but I would assume Gyan to be a
better fencer than Gelgoog in close range combat., after all that's what it
is designed for. I haven't seen any of the tv series yet. That's why I
can't really tell who's better but I'm already obsessed with this MS. And I
want to know more about it.