BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 27 May 2000 23:52:26 EDT

In a message dated 5/27/00 11:14:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
howai@hotpop3.com writes:

<< OHOHOH.... Bandai is "cheating" our money again.. >>

They better make a Leo, Virgo, Virgo II, Aries, Cancer, and all the rest as
well in this new 1/144 kit line, as I cannot nor do I want to, buy the
expensive resin kits of the Aries and Virgo II.

These kits better be 100% in the right colors :) What what improvements, if
any, will be put into these new kits? Since I have no 1/144 GW kits and it
won't waste my money, I'll buy one of these new kits when they are released
and see if these are any different.

Aaron