BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 27 May 2000 21:10:27 EDT

  Well, if a big enough nuke blew up in the lower layers of the Earth's
atmosphere, the whole atmosphere could be contaminated I suppose and could
cause nuclear rain, snow, etc., that would slowly kill most, but most likely
all life on Earth, I.E., Nuclear fall out. So, it could be very horrible
indeed. I am no nuke expert, so if I am mistaken about the above, someone
please add to/correct/clearify the above.

  I am no ecologist, but people do not realize how fragile the Earth really
is. I am no psycho ecologist, but I do realize that our Earth is fragile.
Though, its not as fragile as some would claim.

  The GP-02's existence violates the Antarctic Treaty, so I don't think the
Feds. are too worried about breaking this treaty :)

Aaron