Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Sat, 27 May 2000 17:40:40 -0700

-----Original Message-----
>From: Chris Maier
>
>I'm wondering about this interesting Mobile Suit from the "Wing"
>universe....does it have those gattlings since it is by the same
>organization that produced Heavyarms?

Barton Foundation did made the original Heavyarms.

>Could it even be considered a GM-type unit of Heavyarms?

I would.

>Also, what's it's relationship to the "Zodiac" series and
>the Talgeese prototype?

Tallgeese is the prototype of ALL Wing universe's mobile suit. After the 5
Gundam scientists and Howard finished it, they went underground. Oz
engineer took the design and shrunk it down so mere mortal can pilot it.
This standardization lead to Leo, Oz's first mobile suit in the Zodiac
series.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]