-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Sat, 27 May 2000 15:03:18 -0700

At 22:53 5/26/2000, you wrote:
>Just curious, how are the Gyan's perfomance compared to Gelgoog's?? I don't
>have the luxury to own the game so I don't know all the stats. But I
>suppose Gyan aren't that far behind from the Gelgoog in perfomances stats.

MS-14A GELGOOG
Unit type: general purpose high-efficiency mass-production mobile suit
Head height: 19.2 meters
Base weight: 42.1 tons
Full weight: 73.3 tons
Power generator output: 1440 kW
Rocket thrusters: 24500 kg x 2, 2500 kg x 5
Acceleration: 0.84 G
Sensor radius: 6300 meters
180-degree turn time: 1.5 seconds
Ground speed: 180 km/h
Armament: beam rifle x 1, twin beam sword / beam naginata x 1
Mechanical designer: Kunio Okawara

MS-14S GELGOOG COMMANDER TYPE
Unit type: general purpose high-efficiency mass-production mobile suit
Armament: beam rifle x 1, twin beam sword / beam naginata x 1
Mechanical designer: Kunio Okawara

MS-15 GYAN
Unit type: prototype general purpose mobile suit
Overall height: 19.9 meters
Base weight: 52.7 tons
Full weight: 68.6 tons
Power generator output: 1360 kW
Rocket thrusters: 56200 kg total
Acceleration: 0.82 G
Sensor radius: 4400 meters
Armament: beam saber x 1, missile x 56, hide bomb x 12
Mechanical designer: Kunio Okawara

-Z-