Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Sat, 27 May 2000 07:47:40 -0700

No contest. Better pilot in a better MS wins every time.

> 2)Garma Zabi in a Gelgoog Marine vs. Karen Joshua in a Powered GM

That's a toughie. I'll go with Karen for more combat experience.

> 3)Kou in the GP01 vs. Shiro in the Alex

Shiro. Simply because I don't hate him as much as Kou.

> 4)Bright Noah in the FAZZ vs. Delaz in a Zaku III

I'll take Bright in the FAZZ (what an overpower piece of MS) over Delaz, in
a somewhat more reasonable Zaku III.

> 5)Amuro in the Nu Gundam vs. Zabine Cheraux in a Vigna Ghina

Amuro. Yea, Nu Gundam is a 30 year old technology compare to the Crossbone
Vanguard MS, but this is Amuro we are talking about here, vs a non-Newtype
ace.

> 6)Jerid Messa in a Rick Dom vs. Hayato Kobayashi in a GM Custom

Kobayashi in the GM Custom. Jerid simply has the aurora of doom around him.
He can't win a MS duel.

> 8)Yu Kajima in the Sentinel Gundam vs. Johnny Raiden in a Geara Doga

Yu Kajima. Since Johnny Raiden isn't a newtype Geara Doga's funnels isn't
going to do him any good. And Kajima can really get the help from ALICE.

> 9)Gyunei Guss in a Gaza-D vs. Rok Greenwood in the Gundam Mk II

Roy Greenwood in Mk II. Quess must die.

> 10)Giren Zabi vs. Kishiria Zabi in hand-to-hand combat

Kishiria in 10 seconds.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]