M. R. Hannibal (saiyajin11@hotmail.com)
Sat, 27 May 2000 14:35:09 GMT

Well,before I go on our family picnic (ugh.....), I thought that you could
work on these:

1)Char in a Gyann vs. Dozul Zabi in a Gouf
2)Garma Zabi in a Gelgoog Marine vs. Karen Joshua in a Powered GM
3)Kou in the GP01 vs. Shiro in the Alex
4)Bright Noah in the FAZZ vs. Delaz in a Zaku III
5)Amuro in the Nu Gundam vs. Zabine Cheraux in a Vigna Ghina
6)Jerid Messa in a Rick Dom vs. Hayato Kobayashi in a GM Custom
7)The Starship Enterprise (NCC-1701-E) vs a single Star Destroyer
8)Yu Kajima in the Sentinel Gundam vs. Johnny Raiden in a Geara Doga
9)Gyunei Guss in a Gaza-D vs. Rok Greenwood in the Gundam Mk II
10)Giren Zabi vs. Kishiria Zabi in hand-to-hand combat

Well....off to the picnic grounds..(once again...ugh...)