Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 27 May 2000 22:33:11 GMT

>I'm from the U.S., but I happen to know we've got people on the list from
>Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore and the Phillipines. Those are just the places

>I rember seeing, so there are probably a lot more.
>Chris Upchurch a.k.a. Blackeagle
>cdupchurch@hotmail.com

errr, Chris...sorry to be a bit tight-assed, but it's Philippines...we just
had to have a country named after a King of Spain. Also, I've noticed a bit
about the use of "Philippino" even in official government documents...the proper
is Filipino...(a "filpinization", if you will, to suit the national language).

sorry about that...
"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter