Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Fri, 26 May 2000 21:41:54 -0700

What are some of the mass produced variable MS in UC universe.

Zeta Era:
PMX-000 Messala (hand made by Paptimus Scirocco, seemed to be the
predecessor of Gabthley, the first variable mobile suit seen)
NRX-044 Asshimar (Aleast 2 were produced, the first variable mobile suit
seen on Earth)
ORX-005 Gaplant (I think this is a one of a kind mobile suit, first seen
over the Pacific)
MRX-009 Psyco Gundam (Definately one of a kind MA, even though it has
humanoid shape)
RX-110 Gabthley (At least 2 were produced, Jerid gets to wreck his first
VMS)
NRX-055 Bound Doc (only 2 were produced, Jerid repainted Rosima's version
and wreck it)
RX-139 Hambrabi (At least 3 were produced, simplified and faster version of
Gabthley)
MRX-010 Psyco Gundam Mark-II (one of a kind again, will drive most people
crazy)
AMX-003 Gaza C (Hundreds were made, I supposed this is a true mass produced
one)
MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam (only one show up in the anime, though there are
supposed to be Zeta Plus and Zeta MP)

ZZ Gundam
MSZ-006(X) series of Zeta Plus
MSX-007 Zeta Mass Produced
MSZ-010 ZZ Gundam (one of a kind in the anime)
MSA-0011 Superior Gundam (definately one of a kind, and its upgraded
version)
AMX-006 Gaza-D (Hundreds were made)
AMX-008 Gazoum (seemed to be an upgraded version of Gaza-D)
AMA-01X Jamul Fin (Don't know how many were made)
AMX-107 Bau (at least 2 were made, I know they probably fielded a whole
squadron of it)
AMX-109 Kapool (Another one of a kind?)

Victory Gundam
LM312V04 Victory Gundam & varient (at most, they can probably field 6 or 7)
LM314V21 Victory 2 Gundam (A one of a kind piece)
ZMT-D11S Abigor (appears to be a one of a kind)
ZM-S08G Zolo (Definately mass produced, small helicopter terminal top)
ZM-S09G Tomliatt (Single Piece mass produce MS, large helicopter)
ZM-S27G Domuttlia (Another single piece, don't know how many were made,
large helicopter)
ZMT-D15M Galgyu (the lone aquatic based MS in Victory Gundam)

In general, with the sole exception of Gaza MS by Axis/Neo Zeon, no variable
MS has been the primary mobile suit in ANY army. Gaza and its' varients are
probably the most produced variable MS in UC history.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]