Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Fri, 26 May 2000 20:05:45 MST

>Hey BlackEagle,
>
> I was just reading some of my old mail about MG kits and you said you dont
>paint your MG's. I find that to be a relief, due to the fact I wont touch
>my
>soon to be Alex with a brush. Do you have any pics of unpainted models? If
>so, could yo send me a few.
>TIA

The nice thing about the MG kits is that they look good, sans paint job.

It would be a little more accurate to say that I haven't painted any of my
MG models 'yet'. In the past few days, I've done some painting on my cheap
little 1/144 GM Command and GM Ground models, which I bought mainly to try
out painting (still got to do the detailing on the Sniper). Now that I've
got a bit of experience, I may eventually do some painting on my MGs. All
I'm really thinking about doing some deatils, like the Alex's verniers, not
painting the whole model (god forbid!).

As for pictures, sometime in the next few weeks I hope to be able to get
some pictures to accompany my reviews over at the Newtype Asylum.