Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Fri, 26 May 2000 20:13:07 -0700

Check it out:
http://www.gamefusion.com/gf-polygoons/e3_media/ff_movie.mpg for a 25 meg
MPEG
http://www.gamefusion.com/gf-polygoons/e3/ff_movie.shtml for streaming
quicktime
It was taken by a camcorder at some presentation Square was giving ..
evidently the didn't appreciate it because the camera was shut off VERY
quickly about 90 seconds in ... but good lord!
The animation is unlike anything I've ever seen before. Final Fantasy 8 had
great cut scenes but it had its flaws. ... but this ... words cannot
describe. You absolutely must go and see it now... I'm still in awe that
we're getting a full length movie of this. From what you can hear in the
trailer, the voice acting seems superb, and the story is definately a new
direction for something bearing the final fantasy name, but have I mentioned
how good it looks? Oh so many good movies coming out =)

Let me reiterate: get this now.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
http://www.wingzero.net - Home of the HQ Gundam Image Archive