Tomoe Souichi (Meowth22@worldnet.att.net)
Fri, 26 May 2000 21:50:17 -0400

Hey BlackEagle,

        I was just reading some of my old mail about MG kits and you said you dont
paint your MG's. I find that to be a relief, due to the fact I wont touch my
soon to be Alex with a brush. Do you have any pics of unpainted models? If
so, could yo send me a few.
TIA

Tomoe

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@ml.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@ml.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Blackeagle
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2000 8:25 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: RE: [gundam] HG kits vs. MG kits

>I like HG kits, mainly cause I butcher they as I build so my modifications
>blend in much better. I finally found out about HLJ and am buying about 5
>GM
>Sniper kits and an Accessory kit. I have one Sniper already that is stock,
>now as I build the 5 I know what areas i wanted to change and can do it as
>build the model up making a more integrated looking upgrades. Then I can
>paint it to a enviroment (Camo job, maybe city or Forrest or paint them
>like
>one of my existing squads to make a new Squad member) Besides he needs a
>smaller gun :)

08th MS Team series.

I did about what you did (ordered a bunch of 1/144 scale kits for painting
and modification) but with a little more varitey (Ordered GM Ground, GM
Sniper, GM Command and the Kampfer). Maybe after doing all of these I'll
feel brave enough to put brush to my far more expensive MG models :-)