Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Fri, 26 May 2000 20:57:38 -0400

What is everybody's favorite Gundam opening sequences? I kind of like the Wing ones, they're very well animated and energetic, especially with the Two-Mix music in the background. I also particually like the openings to Zeta, and I think the opening of ZZ is kind of cool, if a little bizzare in some places. Also, Turn A is kind of interesting, I like how it shifts the characters in the same pose.... My least favorite would be the first Gundam X opening...the Gundam just flies around and does absolutely nothing(The second opening is much better). Unfortunately, I have'nt seen the second opening for Z(Forgot the name of the song, but it was kind of Minmei-esque) and ZZ(Silent Voice), and the first opening for G ("Fly In The Sky").(Anyone know where to find them?) So what are the best openings in people's opinion?