Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Sat, 27 May 2000 00:40:25 GMT

>Hi All,
>I have a few things I have been wondering about.
>(Preface: I have only seen Wing, but have been buying lots of models from
>all series)
>
>1. What is that ship(?) that comes with the GM Sniper kit from the 08
>series?

This is the prototype Mobile Armor Asparas.

>2. Is the GP02A a bad mobile suit? I've seen pictures of it fighting other
>Gundams which I thought were good guys.

The GP-02 was stolen from the Federation by Anavel Gato as the first stage
in Operation Stardust.

>3. Is the Jagd Doga good or bad?
>4. How about the Sazabi? (Sure looks bad to me!)

The Jagd Doga and Sazabi are Mobile Suits used by Char Aznable's Neo Zeon
forces (the antagonists in Char's Counterattack.) The Sazabi is the
personal Mobile Suit of Char Aznable, which he uses in his final battle with
Amuro Ray and the Nu Gundam> The two Jagd Dogas are special Newtype mobile
suits used by Gyunei Guss and Quess Paraya.

>5. When painting models, do most of you paint the parts before assembly, or
>after? If after, do you disassemble it into major parts before painting?

This is personal preferance, but I find that I get the best results by
painting individual parts, then touching up after assembly.

>6. Have any of you seen the 3D Gundam Modeller on
>http://www.channel.or.jp/vmhp/
>It looks as if they sell this software package, but I haven't seen it
>anywhere else (in English). What's the scoop on this thing?

This software is not available in english, unfortunately.