core@gundam.com
Fri, 26 May 2000 20:01:25 -0400 (EDT)

Gus Jae wrote:
> Another thing to consider w/ these chrome kits... If you have them,
> wear the thin cotton gloves that you can buy from MicroMark or the
> Surgical Gloves WITH powder. You want the powder there to protect the
> finish and keep figer prints off ( like the ones all over your RX78-2

Yeah good point, I did wear medical gloves for this model. Just forgot
to mention it :P

But the medical gloves (the cheap ones from drug stores) are thick and
makes your fingers clumsy. So be extra careful that your blade doesn't
scratch the surface. If you scratch it, you are pretty much stuck with
it. The kind of gloves real surgeants use in surgery are very thin and
very tight, wearing those are like wearing nothing at all. (ahem, this
is not a condom ad) These real surgical gloves are expensive and more
difficult to buy.

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical