Fri, 26 May 2000 11:37:06 -0700 (PDT)

Mark wrote:

> Thanks to everyone who commented on the earlier
> drafts for me - the new version is very subtly, but
> distinctly, improved, with flare-ier legs and
> shoulders and a general increase in butch-ness...

The 0083 influence is very strong and I like it, but
how come the front skirt armours are so short?

> Hm. Well, I have been doing some alternate color
> schemes, which will probably be filed under a new
> Giren's Greed section. (After all, they've started
> coming up with original characters and mobile suits
> for the game - I love the Gyan High Mobility Type!)

P-L-E-A-S-E ! I can't get enough of those cool-looking
medieval knights :) Only if Bandai think they are
popular enough to be HGUC-ized...

> See if you can identify these...

http://www.gundamproject.com/images/mecha/MS-09.RR.GIF

Dom (Ranba Ral custom)

http://www.gundamproject.com/images/mecha/MS-09RS.CA.GIF

Rick Dom Commander Type (Char Aznable custom)

http://www.gundamproject.com/images/mecha/MS-14B.BT.GIF

Gelgoog High Mobility Type (Black Trinary custom)

http://www.gundamproject.com/images/mecha/MS-14B.SM.GIF

Gelgoog High Mobility Type (Shin Matsunaga custom)

> And of course there's this one...

http://www.gundamproject.com/images/mecha/MS-14B.JR.GIF

Gelgoog High Mobility Type (Johnny Ridden custom)

> Otherwise, I'm still playing catch-up. Next up is
> the Gelgoog Cannon, then perhaps the Gyan, and
> somewhere along the way I need to rework the MS
> Classics page to point to the new pages.

How about adding 08's Gouf Custom and Gouf Flight Type
H-8, now that you've added RX-79 to the MS classics?

Nightingale.