Jeff Caraway (jeff.caraway@mindspring.com)
Fri, 26 May 2000 10:02:43 -0400

Hi All,
I have a few things I have been wondering about.
(Preface: I have only seen Wing, but have been buying lots of models from
all series)

1. What is that ship(?) that comes with the GM Sniper kit from the 08
series?
2. Is the GP02A a bad mobile suit? I've seen pictures of it fighting other
Gundams which I thought were good guys.
3. Is the Jagd Doga good or bad?
4. How about the Sazabi? (Sure looks bad to me!)
5. When painting models, do most of you paint the parts before assembly, or
after? If after, do you disassemble it into major parts before painting?
6. Have any of you seen the 3D Gundam Modeller on
http://www.channel.or.jp/vmhp/
It looks as if they sell this software package, but I haven't seen it
anywhere else (in English). What's the scoop on this thing?

Thanks,
Jeff C