Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Thu, 25 May 2000 23:44:27 MST

0083
1 GP-01 = 6 Zaku II
1 GP-01Fb = 8 Zaku II
1 GP-02* = 5 Zaku II
1 GP-03 = 5 Musai
1 GM Custom = 3 Zaku II
1 Garbera Tetra= 6 Zaku II
1 Neue Ziel = 4 Salamis
*The GP-02s rating does not take into account it's nuclear warhead.
Z Gundam
2 Zaku = 1 Hizak
1 Gundam Mk.II = 5 Hizak
1 Rick Dias = 3 Hizak
1 Type 100 = 4 Hizak

SNIP

>This is just a start, I have a general idea about Fed vs. Zeon too:
>For fighters: Dopp < Core Fighter
>For MS: Zaku < Dom < GM < Gelgoog < Gundam

As I indicated above, I think a Dom is better than a GM.

>For ships: Musai < Salamis = Zanzibar < Megellan = Gwazin < White Base

If you're not counting the MS complement, I think the Salamis is better than
the Zanzibar. Looking at the stats, the Zanzibar is not that heavily armed,
it's real firepower is in it's six suit MS complement (as well as being able
to enter the atmosphere). Again, in ship vs ship combat, I'd rate the
Magellean greater than the Gwazin or the White Base. Of course, if you
counted the MS, the Zeon ships and the White Base are much stronger.

Thus
Sans MS Complement:
Musai < Zanzibar < Salimis < White Base < Gwazin < Magellean

With MS Complement (assuming grunt suits, Zaku IIs and GMs)
Salamis < Musai < Zanzibar < Magellean < White Base < Gwazin

Full Ratings for all major ship classes (in Zaku II/GM equivelants)
           Ship MS Carried Total
Public 1 - 1
Salamis 6 - 6
Magellean 12 - 12