BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 26 May 2000 01:02:50 EDT

In a message dated 5/26/00 12:48:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time, gundam@loop.com
writes:

<< I wouldn't really say Turn-A tried that - as the series has ended, there
are
 still a lot of gaps and loose ends as far as unifying the universes is
 concerned. I think it's just a gimmick to give them the freedom to take
 whatever they see fit from previous series while trying to reel in old fans
 who wouldn't have otherwise cared about the series in the first place. All
 these "exhumed classics" do is to give Bandai an excuse to reissue old
designs
 as new MG, PG, FG, and HGUC kits. >>

  And, give them an excuse to make more Gundam shows/movies/OVAs to fill in
the gaps as well, probably. I'm not complaining :), it means more new kits to
build.

Aaron