Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 25 May 2000 21:47:29 -0700

>Apparentally they have nanomachine technology, so some people say
>G-Gundam....does'nt explain the Zakus and Kapool though..but then again Turn
>A attempts to incorporate all the timelines into one timeline....

I wouldn't really say Turn-A tried that - as the series has ended, there are
still a lot of gaps and loose ends as far as unifying the universes is
concerned. I think it's just a gimmick to give them the freedom to take
whatever they see fit from previous series while trying to reel in old fans
who wouldn't have otherwise cared about the series in the first place. All
these "exhumed classics" do is to give Bandai an excuse to reissue old designs
as new MG, PG, FG, and HGUC kits.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0