Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Thu, 25 May 2000 08:43:42 -0700

If Macross was using the Omni Barrier the ships would all be destroyed by the
inevitible overload. (the Empire isn't known for restraint ^_^) Then they could
do the "Macross attack" (Put pinpoint barrier energy in front of the booms) and
ram their way thru to the DS core, where they fire all of their reaction
missiles and overload the barrier again...BOOM.

Of course the alternate possibility is that after hearing Mari Iijima's singing,
Darth Vader defects and helps Macross destroy the DS and the emperor with his
Super star Destroyer! ^_^

---Brett Jensen