Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Thu, 25 May 2000 08:17:51 -0700

Chris Beilby wrote:

> Following the events of CCA, MS technology began a process of minaturization
> which resulted in the average size of a Mobile Suit ending up somewhere in
> the 15 meter range. This size difference isn't noticable in V Gundam, but
> is in F91, when we see Crossbones Vanguard Denan series MSes going up
> against the old warhorse Jegans (still in service after 30 odd years) The
> cockpits are the only parts that can't really be minaturized, and the pilots
> stay about the same size.

Heh heh, It's almost comical when I put my MSiP V1 next to my HCM Nu Gundam!
Nobody believes me when I say they are in the same scale.

I imagine it would be a bit scary to pilot one of those Crossbone Vanguard MSs
against a CCA era machine, even though the CV MSs are alot better than the
Jegans.

---Brett Jensen